Sunday, October 24, 2010

Siesta Key Beach Fun On Radio

Wow the Siesta Key Beach Blog Talk Radio Show was awesome for the first show. Yes I was excited so I used the word " Fantastic" a few to many times but over all I loved doing it. I have set up the show for the next 4 weeks every Thursday at 4PM.

So this is a BLAST and all Siesta Key businesses should be calling in and talking with me about everything Siesta Key Beach!

The call in number is 323-657-1472 and the show runs for 30 minutes. My show is listed under the TRAVEL section.

The show is a fun way to meet new beach goes all over the world and get them to come on over to Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota Florida.

After all we are the #2 rated beach in the world for the past 3 years in a row and soon to be #1.

Plus if you love to see some awesome girls on the beach this this is the place to be.

It's all about relaxation and working on that tan to make you feel fresh and alive. Our powder soft sand is the worlds whitest sand and is 99% quartz sand. The sand is sooo fine and white.

So let's get on my Siesta Key Beach Blog Radio Show and have some nice clean family fun. Coming in November 18-21, 2010 is our awesome Masters Sand Sculpting Competition that will have 20 of the worlds best teaming up into pairs to build unbelieveable sand creations like you have never seen before.

The Beach Bum will be there taking photo's and shooting video and posting everyday on my site. Hope to see you all there.

Beach Bum

No comments:

Post a Comment